Dark, damp and humid closets can be breeding grounds for mold.
Mold frequently collects in carpeting or drywall at the back of closets, and can spread to clothing or packed items. Use Concrobium to kill mold on interior walls, flooring and clothing.
Concrobium Mold Control can be used on both hard and fabric surfaces. Start by removing and inspecting all closet items. Clothes and items that are mold-infested should be bagged and discarded. Remaining building materials/surfaces and items should be treated as follows:
- Spray the affected area with Concrobium Mold Control.
- Allow to dry completely. As it dries, the solution forms a film that crushes and kills the underlying mold spores.
- Clean the surface with a Concrobium-dampened cloth or brush. If mold residue remains, paint the surface or take other cosmetic steps as required. Try our Concrobium Mold Stain Eraser for tough and embedded mold staining.
- As a final step, reapply Concrobium Mold Control to help resist re-infestation.
Address the moisture source to solve the mold issue; dry damp clothing and equipment prior to storage; fix any leaks behind walls and ensure relative humidity in the area is no higher than 50%.
- Have you used Concrobium in this area? We’d love to get your thoughts on how well it worked! Send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org